Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Share The Love

I am really enjoying Bible Journaling. This one features a lot of stenciling using sprays and Metallic Lustre Paste as well as some recycled cut outs from a coffee sleeve and flyer.



I sprayed Distress Ink Spray-Picked Raspberry through the stencil. I then flipped that stencil down onto another sheet of paper to use that "extra" ink for another purpose later. I then sprayed Heidi Swapp Blush Color Spray through that and then laid that back onto my Bible page to get the blush onto the page.

I was experimenting with prepping the back side of the page to see if that would help with bleed through but alas, it didn't work.



Used Micron pens and Gel pens to accent the stencils and add my verses. A glue pen made a way to add accents with micro beads.

My Starbucks accents. I traced around the heart with a glitter pen and around the cups with a Mambo marker.

Lots of gel pen and smeared inks on this side of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment