Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NEW TOYS!!!

Playing with my new goodies from SU!

You know you're a stamper if a pile like this makes you happy! It is so fun to order during Saleabration when you get free stamps with your order! It wasn't quite as much fun to get the labels put onto all of them, but I made myself get-er-done so that I could play with any of them without having to stop to get them ready. I like to cut the labels down a little smaller as I like to have the pictures, but I find the clear stamps stick to my acrylic blocks better if the sticker doesn't go all the way to the edge of the stamp.
 Both my cards were made using the pretty sketch from today's Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com. Join the fun with  sketch challenge 425

Stamps: Secret Garden, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake,SU dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Honeycomb ef, CB Argyle ef, hemp, sponge, Secret Garden Framelits, Scallop Edgelit, Simply Scored Borders Plate, Stylus, 2 1/2" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Modern Label punch, 5/8"Neutral Brads, dimensionals, Corner Rounder, piercing tool
Techniques: Dry Embossing,, Sponging, Scoring
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, SU dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Scallop Edgelit, Simply Scored Borders Plate, stylus, 2 1/2" circle punch, sponge, stampamajig, Houndstooth embossing folder, Corner rounder and 1 " square punches, Sponge, Chocolate 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Techniques: Sponging, Dry Embossing, Scoring

No comments:

Post a Comment