Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sanitized Again

Had so much fun with the alcohol ink and hand sanitizer technique the other day that I made more than one panel. Here's one with multiple colors of ink.
I started by dripping Adirondak alcohol inks onto glossy paper. I've used Slate, Meadow and Currant here.

Dropped some more of the color on.

Dropped some pearl onto the still wet second  drops.

I think this is some more pearl.

I dragged some copper around with the wood end of my paintbrush as well as some dots

Traced along the edges of some of my colors with more hand sanitizer.

I'd washed out a lot of the color so I dripped some more Currant on to intensify the color again.

Removing some of the color in places with the hand sanitizer

Here's the final product!
Stamps: Messages for Mom Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Glossy Paper Paper Size: A2 Ink: Versamark Accessories: Hand Sanitizer, Cheery Lynn-Pair of Ferns, Copper Cord, Tempting Turquoise ep, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adirondak Inks: Meadow, Slate, Currant, Copper and Pearl Techniques: Copic Ink Background, Embossing

Read more:   http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2649976#ixzz3hFKRg84a

No comments:

Post a Comment