Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Add A Squiggle!






Today's splitcoast Mixed Media challenge was to add some squiggles by doodling onto our cards. Here's my final card

I doodled in white gel pen and also with my Not Quite Navy and River Rock markers. I also added some water color pencil shading around the leaves and under the popped flower as well as on the edges of the panel and framing panels, and I used a blender pen to soften these.


My barnboard started with River Rock direct to the paper


Next step was to add Baja Breeze
Last ink was Not Quite Navy.

I didn't like the look so I liberally spritzed it with water to blend the colors together more.

I took my Not Quite Navy marker to add some more detail to the "wood" and to the sentiment punched pieces along with some white gel pen accents.

1 comment:

  1. Your barnboard is so AWESOME Gail, I had to stop by and say it again!!!

    ReplyDelete