Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's Hear it for Moms and Dads!

Trying to get ahead of things with cards for Mother's Day and Father's Day for the shop where I sell some of my cards. Here's a few using last week and this week's color challenge combinations from splitcoaststampers.com. I love having part of the work done for me and the gals there put together some beautiful combos!

Embossed the vellum with white ep then watercolored with a wet brush dipped into ink on the lid of my Primrose Petals and Calypso Coral ink pads.

Both card featured scoring done on my Diagonal Scoring Plate. I layered 2 different flowers on this one.

Last week's colors were Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and River Rock. I love the way the punched pieces fit into the stamping on this one.


These colors are similar, but I was playing around with the technique for the TLC yesterday to make your own chevrons. Don't look too close or you'll see how uneven my cutting is! Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Island Indigo and Bayou Blue are the blues I mixed and put onto a Crumb Cake base with a Whisper White bg.


No comments:

Post a Comment