Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Variations on a Sketch





All three cards are made using a fun sketch from Korin (sweetnsassystamps) on today's sketch challenge at splitcoaststampers.com 
This one features colors from this week's color challenge: Primrose Petals and Cameo Coral




Flipped the sketch around right to left on this one in order to use my umbrella man die cut on the right side. I used a vellum circle for my circle element and double cut the grey banner to fit behind the smaller sponged sentiment banner.

For this, I used a reverse mask from a sheet I'd die cut the leaves from. I'm trying to use some colors that don't come natural to me: Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Old Olive. I added some clear embossing to the debossed image on the circle and spritzed with homemade Artichoke spray on the vertical panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment