Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Getting Excited!!!

     It is the last day of September!!!! Know what that means? Tomorrow starts the month long feast of challenges and the awesome card drive for breast cancer patients. Really looking forward to the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at splitcoaststampers this year especially both because I'm more involved as a hostess for one of the challenges, and because my mom's breast cancer journey continues. Hope you'll join along. I'm going to give you a teeny sneak peek of a couple of sample cards I've made just to whet your appetite!




    And here's the main motivation behind my involvement...pardon the poor picture quality. Mom and I had a stamping day together a while back and this is the only picture I have of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment