Friday, May 1, 2015

Ink Smash Sandwich

Here's my final card-I had the sentiment piece sitting on my desk as well as the diecut anchor and that's what drove my card in this direction.

I used my Distress Ink ink spots to add the colors onto my plastic bag which was cut open.

I sprayed the ink liberally with water then closed the bag and smashed it together to mix the inks around.

I put two pieces of cardstock into the bag and closed the plastic around them.

Here's what the first piece looked like

It had a few blank spots so I dipped it back into the ink

I dragged it along and pressed onto spots that needed more ink

One card base and one card front from one application of ink

I dragged my anchor piece into silver ink and then embossed it with and ep mix

Used my scissors to distress the twine

1 comment: