Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Two for One....AKA I hate waste!

These are two cards made from the same elements with different layouts. I also gained the stenciled element for the second card by cutting from the first.
 Stamps: You're My Type, Tim Holtz-Mini Blueprints Paper: Lost Lagoon, Recollections white and black, SU grid paper Ink: Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Lost Lagoon Marker, stencil, Recollections brad Techniques: Tearing, Stencil Monoprint

                                                         Read more:    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2627977#ixzz3YWJeA7s5


Here's a peek of the backside of the layered pieces and the base monoprint with the center cut out. I cut almost all my card bases and pieces with my tabletop cutter these days, but I use my smaller Fiskars cutter to cut out the insides. I also often use punches in the middle of layers that will be mostly covered as well. I'll find a use for that circle someday! ;)

Here you see that monoprint piece put to work on a second card.

The first card (I've also reused some used SU grid paper from the party I had during SAB to stamp my cupcake on).
Here's another look at the second card.

No comments:

Post a Comment