Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Limited Supplies Challenge

I'm in the midst of a self-imposed limited supplies challenge while I'm away from my stamp cave for a few days. Wish I'd taken a few more minutes to pack more thoughtfully, but hey, that's what makes it a challenge right?
This one took a card front that I made the other day for the inspiration challenge. This one was too crooked, but I couldn't juast tosTs it as I'd put so much work into it. I simply angled the piece on my cutter so that the verse was straight then cut the other edges to line up. Added some twine after sponging the edges again and put it onto a base.

This one features  today's sketch. One of the things I brought along was a bag of leftover pieces from a long ago set of card making pieces using a template that originally made 60cards from one SU scrapbooking kit. One of the cards was a split card design that matched today's sketch. I fussy cut leaves from the dp to add some oomph to the center oval. I also sponged in Suede along the edges.

 w

No comments:

Post a Comment