Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sing A New Song

I made this card today using this week's sketch from splitcoaststampers. I loved the Washi tape framed bird from this pretty card and CASEd the idea.Stamps: Young Vermillion, Music Notes Wheel (inside) Paper: Sahara Sand, SU dp, Pirouette Pink, Wild Wasabi Paper Size: A2 Ink: Memento Black, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi Accessories: Jewelry Tag and Banner Punch, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon, Stitched Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Linen Thread, Markers-Wasabi and Pirouette, Stampin' Dimensionals, Washi Tape, Sticky Strip, glue dots Techniques: Crumpling, Sponging, Distressing

Read more:   http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2627111#ixzz3YAgqPR2j
I cut my frame in cardboard then laid it down over Washi tape snipping the corners for flat layering.

I used sticky strip to seal over the edges of the Washi since there wasn't much overlap.

Here's the finished frame. I went on to add the pleated ribbon to the inside of the frame.



1 comment:

  1. Gail, what a beautiful card, and what a wonderful encouragement it will be. Praying! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete