Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Punch and Pleat Sketch

     I hadn't had a chance to play along last week with the technique challenge to punch and pleat a strip to attach to our projects. When I saw today's sketch on splitcoaststampers sketch challenge, I thought it would be perfect for adding such a strip. 


I used my CM border cutter to add the wavy edge to my Kraft dp


I punched a piece of black then scored between the scallops and also cut partway down at the same intervals. I then just sort of winged my way through pleating. I used Scor-tape on the back of my wavy edge to attach the strip. I popped the panel over the card base.
Here's the final card with my sentiments embossed in black.   Stamps: Little Yellow Bicycle: Faith Paper: Recollections Kraft, Black, and Kraft dp Paper Size: A2  Ink: Versafine Onyx Accessories: Black ep, Scallop Trim punch, Scoring Board, Scor-Tape CM border cutting tool, Foam circles Techniques: Punch and Pleat, Emboss

Read more:   http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2621402#ixzz3W5h4ywfD
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment