Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

One Busy Day

Meeting the Challenge(s)

Sweet 16 card for my sweet niece! This one was for today's clean and simple challenge which was to use only a line image stamp (sentiments not included). I'm really happy with how this turned out and am loving playing with my new Borders Scoring Plate. I combined the scallop scoring over the top of the embossed stripes. I die cut my numbers in my free glitter paper. To amp up the glam, I embossed my main image and sentiment and also threw some rhinestones and a brad bow into the mix.
Stamps: Elizabeth, So Very
Paper: Whisper White, Glitter Paper
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Timeless Type dies, Black and Clear embossing Powder, Stripes embossing folder, Borders Scoring Plate, silver brad, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, rhinestones
Techniques: Dry Embossing, Embossing, Scoring, Die Cutting




A sweet Hello Kitty Card for my sweet younger niece! My youngest daughter said "Let's make a Hello Kitty card" so here it is. She wanted to put some glitter and bling on too so we made some little flowers for Kitty to carry to her cousin!
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Sending Love dp, Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight. glitter paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Black embossing powder,XL oval, full hearts, corner rounder, 3/4 " square punches and EK flower punch, pink pearls, flower stickers
Techniques: Punch Art, Embossing

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2349840#ixzz2ObXrtvOT



...And now for something completely different!  I've had the pieces for these two cards sitting on my desk since the last mixability challenge where we were to tear strips of dp, glue them down and add some ink. Today's technique challenge was to make a monochromatic card so I used my neutral pieces to throw these together.

Stamps: Travel Post, Inkadinkado sentiment
Paper: Cajun Craze, TPS map piece, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, dictionary page
Ink: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice ef, Distressed Texturz Plate, Cutter Kit Distressing Tool, Sponge, Vintage Trinkets, Faceted Button, vintage button, Early Espresso embossing powder, Versamarker
Techniques: Distressing, Embossing, Dry Embossing, Tearing, Sponging, Collage

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2349912#ixzz2ObYg93HY
Altered Map Monochromatic Mix
Stamps: Tim Holtz Playful Journey
Paper: Kraft, Well Worn dp, Early Espresso, TPS map dp, Natural Ivory, Early Espresso
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, Soft Suede
Accessories: Cutter Kit Distressing Tool, Perfect Polka Dots ef, twine, button, sponge
Techniques: Collage, Sponging, Distressing, Tearing

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2349914#ixzz2ObajM5c1



No comments:

Post a Comment