Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Cherry Blossoms for Loll


Today's CAS challenge is a featured stamper challenge to CASE a card from the amazing Loll Thompson's gallery. Loll is one of my CAS heroes-she manages to make clean and simple look simply amazing EVERY time! Here's the beauty I chose to CASE.
Cherry Blossoms Thank You by Loll Thompson

I didn't have the same cherry blossom stamp so I went with another. I decided to go a bit warmer with Vanilla cs instead of white for my base and I used a reverse mask with the postage punch to sponge my squares instead of sponging in a die.
I colored my flowers with Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride markers-the images were stamped in Soft Suede. I traced around them with Sahara Sand and also colored the leaves with it. I added some white marker accents. It is hard to see in the picture, but I've sponged the center square already.
Here's the mask in place for the sponging.
Stamps: Artfully Asian, Small Script Paper: Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning dp Paper Size: A2 Ink: Soft Suede Accessories: Postage punch, sponge, markers, stampamajig, blender pen, stampin' chalk marker Techniques: Reverse Masking, Sponging
  Read more:   http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2498424#ixzz2wGX4d0mw
Hope you'll check out Loll's gallery and play along in the
 CAS Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment