Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

CAS Typewriter


This is my sample card for the CAS Challenge this week  which is a sketch challenge. It makes for a great, quick card. I wanted to use Washi tape for my vertical strips and that led me in the b/w direction. Love to add pops of red to mainly b/w cards.
I stamped my typewriter on an angle and added the "type" on the corners. I also masked and stamped more on the inside bottom of the card. A tiny red heart with the sentiment and the red base are my pops of color. I used a marker along the edge of the image panel to help set it off without adding another layer to keep it more CAS.
Stamps: You're My Type, Alphabits
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Marker, Hearts punch, SMASH tape

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2402585#ixzz2aP56BB00


No comments:

Post a Comment