Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Keeping Up Connections

     I'm so excited to be hosting a challenge this year for the month long Hope You Can Cling To Challenges at splitcoaststampers. I called my challenge "Keeping Connected" with the challenge of connecting 2 or more elements on the card with twine, tape, doodles, etc and/or depicting a means of maintaining relationships: letters, phone call, girlfriend time, etc.
     Here is my clean and simple sample card for the challenge.
    I purposefully kept my sample card simple. I used my phone images paired with the connection oriented sentiment and connected the images with a piece of pink twine. 
     My connection to breast cancer is mainly through my mom, though I've had several friends face their own battles over the years as well. Mom is still on her journey with new challenges popping up recently.  I hope the challenge will encourage us all to try hard to keep up our connections with whomever we know that could use some encouragement.
     The challenges for this month are really fun. The card drive is a great way to "do something" during this month of breast cancer awareness campaigns, and there are even prizes at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment