Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Four Square Fun!

     Today's Free for All Challenge is called Four Square and we're to use 4 squares on our cards. I loved playing four square in school with the red rubber ball!  Anyway, my first card pieced 2 black and 2 white squares each cut into 4 triangle pieces into a fun illusion-producing square. I used the sentiment "So glad we're here for each other" with the idea that these two simple colors and shapes when put together form something greater than the single one could

Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper: Black, White, Real Red
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2429397#ixzz2g6pZyWJo  
     Here's the dress I'd pinned on Pinterest (from boohoo.com) that inspired the pattern for my first card.
 
    For my second card, I used the same number and color of pieces of black and white but used them to form a different pattern that I lined up horizontally. I stamped my Victrola and fussy cut it. The horn part is popped on a dimensional.




Stamps: Timeless Talk
Paper: Black, White, Crumb Cake
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Black
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, stampin' dimensional, Tasteful Trims die (inside piece)
Techniques: Fussy Cutting

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2429400#ixzz2g6plhfoh

No comments:

Post a Comment